-
December 20th, 2005, 10:41 PM
#1
Inactive Member
When will we be able to see the new items for spring? Will they be released the same time Jess is or later?
-
December 20th, 2005, 10:48 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Last year the Meet Marisol catalog said Spring '05. The beach cabana items came out in a catalog later that said Spring/Summer '05, so my thoughts are that we won't be seeing items immediately, maybe in February. We'll see Jess in a catalog first with just her and her new items.
Laurie
-
December 20th, 2005, 10:58 PM
#3
Inactive Member
A few are being released at the same time as Jess.
-
December 21st, 2005, 02:58 AM
#4
Inactive Member
If I remember, I ordered Nellie's Spring party dress the week after Christmas-the same time Mari appeared [img]smile.gif[/img]
I ordered her dress and Nellie together. So I think Jess, some of her outfits, and maybe one or two AGOT outfits will be available.
-Jordyn
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks